Planning a funeral is never an easy thing to do. Saying goodbye to a loved one is difficult. People grieve in different ways. Often times family tension adds to the stress during an already emotionally burdensome period. This practical and spiritual guide is designed to alleviate some of the burden and offer steps to help you plan your loved one’s funeral service.
The loss of a loved one presents an abrupt, life-altering change in your life. However, you have a family of trained, compassionate professionals to whom you can reach out. As a leading funeral service, we have helped families and friends of our lost ones for the last 50 years. We assist you through the funeral experience from pre-arrangement to the Burial.
We will help you:
- Review the deceased’s personal information to complete the death certificate and prepare the obituary.
- Notify newspapers, friends, and family of the funeral.
- Choose an appropriate burial coffin.
- Determine the time, place, and type of visitation.
- See all funeral arrangements through to a peaceful, satisfying conclusion